Who we sponsor

Actors, Performers, Musicians, Artists, Writers, Directors, Producers, Editors, Cinematographers, Photographers, Technical Personnel, Designers, Stylists, Animators,Graphic Designers, Sound Engineers, Culinary Arts, Journalist, Basically anyone in the arts, TV, film or creative industries.

What kind of visas do you sponsor?

We specialize in the O-1B visa, but we do deal with other visa’s occasionally. Once we hear your case, we will advise you which visa is right for you and how we assist.

Who can apply of this visa?

The O-1 visa is for anyone who has done exceptional work in the arts, film, television and motion pictures industries. The definition of exceptional is very broad, so we encourage anyone who thinks they may have a case to get in contact with us.

How do I apply?

First you will need a petitioner, (Stern Deeds). You will then need to contact people you’ve worked with for letters of recommendation; this can teachers, peers or anyone that has knowledge of your exceptional ability. Then you will need evidence of any awards you’ve won (if any), articles written about your work or work you participated in (if any) and deal memos from potential employers (we can help). Once you submit all your paperwork, we will get your portfolio together and submit to the Department of Homeland Security.

How long does it take?

It generally takes less than 90 days for you to get a response from immigration, but some cases may only takes a few weeks. If you are in a hurry, there is a ($1500) quick response that you can file and you receive a response within 15 days.

When can I start working?

If you are in the US, you can start working as soon as your visa is approved. If you are abroad, you will need to book an appointment at a US consulate in order to get your visa stamped in your passport.

How much does it cost to apply?

Fees to the USCIS for applying for the O-1 visa is $325 (application fee) and $190 (processing fee) once your visa is approved. Legal fees can range from $2000-5500 depending on the level expertise and service.

Do I need a lawyer?

No, but if you can afford it we advise you to consult one. If you decide not to go with a lawyer we can help you prepare your portfolio and application for a small fee.

Where can I live?

Anywhere in the USA.

How can I get started?

Fill out the form on the Contact us page.

Get Started Now!

Fill Out Questionnaire

Hey! I am first heading line feel free to change me

Hey! I am first heading line feel free to change me

Leave a Reply